Interviews & Features
Freedom Magazine 2015
Sydney based designer.
Multidisciplinary emerging designer, specializing in fashion design, graphics for fashion, prints design and digital art. Being a fashion designer who has a passion for graphic design, certainly influenced my work. As a designer I aim to explore collaborative space between various design and art disciplines: fashion, graphics, photography, objects.
As a designer I aim to offer fresh solutions in merging fashion and graphic design. Being equally passionate about both disciplines I believe that they both can benefit in its collision.
I’m passionate about imagery, textile,body and proportion.
My aesthetic could be described as organic modernity and experimental minimalism.
My level of expertise varies from minimal ready-to-wear designs to complex conceptual designs.
- Assistant Designer at THE UPSIDE
- Junior Designer at M Webster Holdings /trading as MARCS & Davis Lawrence
- RAW Artist Australia, Sydney Fashion Designer of the year
- Textile designer at Winona Australia
- Fashion Design Graduate of Raffles College of Design and Commerce in Bachelor of Fashion Design
- Fashion Collaboration with accessories brand Flight from Venus
- Fashion Showcase at Raw Artist Australia, Sydney Event
- Second prize winner in DFS Paper Engineering Fashion Competition 2014.
- Internship at Ginger & Smart: marketing, design and production studio
- Assistant at Sydney Fashion Weekend 2013
- Internship at Carla Zampatti Ltd as a production studio assistant and graphic designer
- Diploma in Graphic Art and Design